Mcdodo Lightning Cable Review
Welp, I’m going to start this off by letting you know that my Lightning cable for my iPhone died. So I decided to go back to the drawing board and find a new one. On my search, I wanted an iPhone Lightning cable that was going to be more durable than my previous cable. To my surprise, I fell in love with a design from company brand Mcdodo.
This Mcdodo Lightning cable is not only durable but also built with great quality. It even charges my iPhone quicker than my original iPhone Lightning cable. What makes the Mcdodo Lightning cable stand out from the rest, is its sleek design. The Lightning cable is made with Zinc alloy, a strong braided cable with a vibrant glowing light for easier charging in the dark.
Personally, I struggled with plugging in my Lightning cable in the dark. Thanks to Mcdodo, it eliminated the frustration adding a glow to guide your cable to the charging slot. This lightning cable also cuts off when it is fully charged, so this means no more overcharging your battery.
- Protects From Overcharging
- Supports 2.4A Charging (40% Faster)
- Made with Zinc Alloy (Eco-Friendly and Sleek)
- 4 Feet and 6 Feet Long (1 ft. longer than the traditional one)
- Breathing Light for easier charging in the dark.
- Nylon Braided Cord for Durability and Better Quality
- Works for iPhone 6/Plus, 7/Plus, 8/Plus, iPad/Pro and iPhone X
- Comes in 4 colors, Space Grey, Red, Ice Blue and Gold
We highly recommend the Mcdodo Lighting cable here at Tech Daddy! Trust us, this is a must buy this product if you own an iPhone. If you want to know more information about Mcdodo, check out their official page by clicking here.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social platforms as we will continue to bring you tech essentials for all consumers.